April 12, 2017

memories

those wonderful flowers i get delivered, by the bucket full, from a neighbor florist and artist are such a blessing. this has been almost a year now, that she drops by on saturday after she closes her shop and brings a bucket full or more flowers of what was left in the shop.
so it has become my saturday night pass time, to arrange flowers in bouquets and little arrangements. and even better i visit neighbors and friends to hand them those joys i have been given.
there is so much joy and thankfulness, and who would have thought, this possible. no, not me, it never really crossed my mind that someone has to "get rid" of flowers and want's to just pass them on to someone thankful.

i frequently think of my two weeks i was working at a florist, when i was 16 years old. i loved it and it would almost have taken me in totally. sometimes it's really, what goes around comes around......

1 comment:

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

I wish I had a friend like that!! They are absolutely beautiful!! xo