November 13, 2013

cuboro

now and then we take the cuboro blocks out and really can't put them away until everyone has built their share on tracks. as it is with lot's of the playing, joel is starting out with an idea and everyone latches on and catches the fire of playing. thinking, building, putting ideas into reality or also using the cool plan on page number 22, or what ever.
and since we now have a wonderful bamboo floor, the building is easy and can be done very exactly, what a plus for our architects.

seeing all four of the kids work together on a project, incorporating thea the marble keeper into their game plan is such a good moment. it's not a common sight. so very precious and i will treasure these moments and keep them alive in my memory.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Cuboro!I used to wait till Z and N took a nap so I could play with it all by myself.

Mark and I thought of you and T yesterday, and all the events of five years ago. Such an unexpected and special night. I hope she had a wonderful birthday yesterday.