February 21, 2012

making is living


i so understand and at am the same wave lengths as said by erin in this blog post.

there is not really something to add, maybe a photo of me and my makings now a days. it's getting warmer outside and i miss having planted bulbs before the cold days hit home this winter. so there, i am stuck without bulbs starting to grow, without little green leafs starting to get me thinking of spring time. never the less there will be a visit at a garden shop and i'm sure i will not be able to resist some little pots with grape hyacinthias and daffodils.
and that 's the other moment i'm so fully being alife, watching nature take it's course. sun rays in the spring, warming up the soil and waking up the plants. the ice and snow is starting to melt and that's what is waking me up too, the little drip drip drip going on around me.

1 comment:

Jessica Kantrowitz said...

You're wearing my scarf! :)

Is spring starting already in Switzerland? Wish I could see it...