October 6, 2010

my desk::it's chaotic surrounding

sometimes i'm overwhelmed with the mess on, under, and beside my desk....
there is just no way i'm going to sit down and start getting work done!
and then, there are the moments i'm inclined to just work on top of everything sitting on my desk...
never the less work has to be done, inspiration is often striking at an unexpected moment, and so i have to sit down and start quickly sorting things and pushing things aside, to keep the creative process going.


notice the big gray "bag"? in it is our "car". of course it is no car but we call it that. as we don't have a car but feel like this is ours...


things i like to see and keep me focused when i loos it. i know the rose is drooping, never the less it reminds me of my friend thinking of me.


and then the magnet stripe with some actual and older photos and drawings, bus tickets and what ever needs to be on hand and is not allowed to be eaten up by thea.
there are more corners but i wanted to keep it at this, an other time an other post an other corner of my life.

No comments: