July 19, 2010

10 things::i love


::the miracle how tomatoes grow and grow and bear fruit. this year i'm carrying water, every day 15liters, up on the balcony, three flights of stairs!

::my new set of knitting needles (there will be more about these)

::hanging laundry in the sun


::watching wild bees enjoy the lavender even more than i do


::what's on my needles at the moment (more to be said)

::summer with its lighting and thunder

::going to the weekly market in town. with my bike and trailer (thea loves this one a lot too)

::the fact that joel gets every wednesday afternoon off! and he spends the time with us, swimming at the creek, celebrating my dad's birthday, playing games with elias and amos. thank you J


::the sight of one of my favorite plants

::reading about our summer vacation destination. we will be visiting our friends in romania and look so much forward those two weeks in august.

::that i got a load of fabrics, which my friend brought me straight from america! i'm so thrilled about it, as i do miss what i was able to get there and just have not found the right places in switzerland...

No comments: