June 10, 2009

sandwiche bags...

i had a couple hours on my hand last night. so i came up with that little poject...
we use wax paper to wrap our sandwiches and then stuff them in a little cloth bag. the boys have over the course of last year lost the two little bags we had. the result was, that the sandwiches often "wiggled" them selfs out of the wrapping and fell apart. the need was growing for us to again put the sandwiches back into little bags to keep them from falling apart.
i wrapped my mind around some long inherited linen, which i never used. squares mostly originally intended to do some needlework. i'm so pleased with those little treasure bags.

then one thing led to the other....
i made some eye cords and naomi some more! we had fun and i remembered twirling eye cords with my great grand ant ruesi! good memories, and fun times, she taught me a lot in regards to handy crafts. and thank you k for giving me all those wonderful canvases and yarn strands.

No comments: