December 1, 2008

i got mail

i was on a little shopping spree over the course of last week, i got this little booklet for my crafty daughter...
this for my sis, and this for my son who loves to whittle at any given time. he also will get a wonderful cozy sleeping bag from his grandparents, that one is already at our house and i'm so much looking forward to see his eyes glowing. and then for myself, i got this. they look very pretty and make me feel snow is around the corner, but who knows if it will snow anytime soon...
my camera is out of order, this is why i'm hardly posting any photos.... i just have a hard time picking up the little digital camera, but i guess i should just get used to it and do it anyway. maybe i start liking it better over time, who knows, for how long i have to wait until i get my "real" camera back....

No comments: